Retards Unite Again!

a lil help perhaps?

AdminGoat
    GOD

Disgust Points : 252

a lil help perhaps?

Post  AdminGoat on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

I'm uploading ma crap ovah thear: http://chidaruma666.deviantart.com/

however, D.A. doesnt have a proper scroll/next view for comics, so im looking for a place to upload Random Noodle. If anyone knows any hosting sites to suggest, i'm willing ta say thanks.

On other news, some peeps contacted me on deviant art coz they liked ma stuff and asked me ta join their manga drawing team.
    Wasnt rly into their stuff tho so I hadda say no.
    Kicking chances on the butt rather than watchin'em slip away is one of the best things in the world afro

Also, i wont be posting random noodle pages here, but i'll provide the updates and stuff via linksch.
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Disgust Points : 208

Re: a lil help perhaps?

Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:42 pm

So how should this work with drawings we want to share? Do we just post a link to them or upload all of them on one website which we have still to find?

My doodles are here Very Happy http://aerith-fair.deviantart.com/

Just felt like posting them here.
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 am

Hijikata wrote:So how should this work with drawings we want to share? Do we just post a link to them or upload all of them on one website which we have still to find?

My doodles are here Very Happy http://aerith-fair.deviantart.com/

Just felt like posting them here.

im looking for freehosts to upload random noodle and misc.
    if ye feel like sharing a couple drawings in threads, by all means do so!
    but if its a comic sequence, its hard to follow.
    it'd be fantastic to feature some fanart in this section, so lets do it.
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Disgust Points : 126

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 am

would photobucket work? i know you can do galleries on there.
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:15 am

kryptonyte wrote:would photobucket work? i know you can do galleries on there.

not so practical rly
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 45

Post  Dark Mayo on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm

is it like a real place to post ur comics? I know a place but dunno if that's what u're looking for. check it out:
    http://www.comicgenesis.com/
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Post  Hijikata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 am

so shall we put our fanart here in the forum or some other site and put the link here?

If you aint pissing people off,

you aint doing it right!
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:32 am

Hijikata wrote:so shall we put our fanart here in the forum or some other site and put the link here?

actually, try to upload a few onto the forum gallery. I'd like to see how it works when there's more than one picture.
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Post  Hijikata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:so shall we put our fanart here in the forum or some other site and put the link here?

actually, try to upload a few onto the forum gallery. I'd like to see how it works when there's more than one picture.

I have to draw the again first and scan them before I can upload them...it will take some time...hehehe...-_- I just wanted to know.

you aint doing it right!
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:

I have to draw the again first and scan them before I can upload them...it will take some time...hehehe...-_- I just wanted to know.

take your time, no ones rushing you.
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 88

Post  Novus Orsa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 pm

kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:

That's interesting... I'll upload my (crappy) picture of Shan. And no, it's not MEANT to be crappy, it's just my skills pirat

Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Post  Hijikata on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:

That's interesting... I'll upload my (crappy) picture of Shan. And no, it's not MEANT to be crappy, it's just my skills pirat

*raises hand* I wanna seee your pics!!

you aint doing it right!
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Hijikata wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:

*raises hand* I wanna seee your pics!!

wait what?...
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Lol it's already on the gallery. And you Shan, I drew YOU without really knowing where to start. cyclops

Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Dark Mayo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:Lol it's already on the gallery. And you Shan, I drew YOU without really knowing where to start. cyclops

That totally sounds like worship. ahaha~~~ cool piccy.we can actually comment too. yattaaa! cheers
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 pm

S.A.E.D wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:Lol it's already on the gallery. And you Shan, I drew YOU without really knowing where to start. cyclops

That totally sounds like worship. ahaha~~~ cool piccy.we can actually comment too. yattaaa! cheers
    I'd hate the idea of worshiping anything actually, not my thing. But thanks!!

He's supposed to be a modern day owner of a tavern and Shadow Binder. He's a being that made a contract with a demon of darkness, and in return for aiding the demon for whatever the hell he wants, the demon does his bidding. This includes devouring other shadows (eating their souls) rendering the body lifeless, as well as physical entrapment (think like a shadow tar pit.) He can store all sorts of items within the dark abyss, be it money, weapons, or people. With the exception of the soul eating part, the other 2 things he's able to do isn't restricted to his own shadow, but any shadowy spot his own shadow is in contact with. pirat

Ah, I should have him redone, but that really is the extent of my abilities really. I'm not very good with people...

The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:
    S.A.E.D wrote:

He's supposed to be a modern day owner of a tavern and Shadow Binder. He's a being that made a contract with a demon of darkness, and in return for aiding the demon for whatever the hell he wants, the demon does his bidding. This includes devouring other shadows (eating their souls) rendering the body lifeless, as well as physical entrapment (think like a shadow tar pit.) He can store all sorts of items within the dark abyss, be it money, weapons, or people. With the exception of the soul eating part, the other 2 things he's able to do isn't restricted to his own shadow, but any shadowy spot his own shadow is in contact with. pirat

Ah, I should have him redone, but that really is the extent of my abilities really. I'm not very good with people...

I'm very good at people, I can draw him for you. This is for a novel or something?

I made the title black horseman to parallel the whole disgusting thing. It's supposed to depict one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse of which you can read up on here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

The Black Horseman is the bringer of the plague, whats more nasty than that haha. Perhaps that can help you with your mythos. ^_^
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

kryptonyte wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:
    S.A.E.D wrote:

I'm very good at people, I can draw him for you. This is for a novel or something?

I made the title black horseman to parallel the whole disgusting thing. It's supposed to depict one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse of which you can read up on here.

The Black Horseman is the bringer of the plague, whats more nasty than that haha. Perhaps that can help you with your mythos. ^_^

I was was kinda going along with this legend sorta:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw_mythology

About the 1st shadow being described in there, the "Nalusa chito" with my own variation of course Smile And by all means, go ahead and remake my drawing if you'd like, it'll be an improvement if anything.

Hehe and yeah, there will be a character like that in my story. Wink

Last edited by Novus Orsa on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:
    S.A.E.D wrote:

I was was kinda going along with this legend sorta:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw_mythology

About the 1st shadow being described in there, the "Nalusa chito" with my own variation of course Smile And by all means, go ahead and remake my drawing if you'd like, it'll be an improvement if anything.

Hehe and yeah, there will be a character like that in my story. Wink

sweeeeet
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Dark Mayo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:
    S.A.E.D wrote:

erk. gomen. didn't mean it like worship as in worship like serious worship.=_=;;

ohohohooo but t's nice very nice~~ will there be any torture or pain or death or lost of loved ones or anything like that? make the main has a very2 painful past that he can't let go and had to move on in order for him to be free from the pain of his past. very cliche but never get old. mwehehehe~

And I didn't force you or anything. just expressing my passion. rabbit
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 am

S.A.E.D wrote:erk. gomen. didn't mean it like worship as in worship like serious worship.=_=;;

ohohohooo but t's nice very nice~~ will there be any torture or pain or death or lost of loved ones or anything like that? make the main has a very2 painful past that he can't let go and had to move on in order for him to be free from the pain of his past. very cliche but never get old. mwehehehe~

Hahaha it's fine, I was simply expressing my opinion on what I think about worship.

And lol no worries about the details, they'll come to reveal themselves eventually about all the characters in the story.

And it's good that you can express yourself, we all get vital feedback this way^^

Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 am

Novus Orsa wrote:
    S.A.E.D wrote:erk. gomen. didn't mean it like worship as in worship like serious worship.=_=;;

Hahaha it's fine, I was simply expressing my opinion on what I think about worship.

And lol no worries about the details, they'll come to reveal themselves eventually about all the characters in the story.

And it's good that you can express yourself, we all get vital feedback this way^^

Oc-kun your drawn epic is really nice and I just love the way you descriped the picture and your motives to as why you did it like that.

PS: "Eating their souls"...lol?

you aint doing it right!
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 am

Hijikata wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:

Oc-kun your drawn epic is really nice and I just love the way you descriped the picture and your motives to as why you did it like that.

Well the shadow demon has to get some sort of sustenance somehow, but I'm sure that it doesn't NEED to eat a lot usually, although it won't turn down a meal if directed to... Exclamation

P.S.: Eating their shadow = eating their soul, an analogy of the human spirit reflecting it's presence within the body of the person. When the body doesn't cast a shadow, suddenly the body itself isn't considered matter, much less alive, and ceases to exist. affraid

Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am

Novus Orsa wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:

Well the shadow demon has to get some sort of sustenance somehow, but I'm sure that it doesn't NEED to eat a lot usually, although it won't turn down a meal if directed to... Exclamation

P.S.: Eating their shadow = eating their soul, an analogy of the human spirit reflecting it's presence within the body of the person. When the body doesn't cast a shadow, suddenly the body itself isn't considered matter, much less alive, and ceases to exist. affraid

well, as long it doesnt prefer petit girls with brown hair, I am okay with it^^

So all fanart and other random shots are to be uploaded in the gallery?

you aint doing it right!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 am