We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!


    fave charas

    Share
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 am

    lookit that hand...he could be a good fighter. What a Face
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fave charas

    Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:lookit that hand...he could be a good fighter. What a Face



    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    HenGz
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 14
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 28
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: fave charas

    Post  HenGz on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 am

    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:lookit that hand...he could be a good fighter. What a Face


    the hell is that?!XD


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:24 am

    Hijikata wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:


    the hell is that?!XD

    this guy's killing my stomach...ooohh the paaiiin. help me stop!!
    he's nuthin like Furuichi oiii...have some mercy..
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:


    the hell is that?!XD

    this guy's killing my stomach...ooohh the paaiiin. help me stop!!
    he's nuthin like Furuichi oiii...have some mercy..

    no mercy for him pleaseXD


    Still who is weird enough to make sth like this ? Must be someone on drugs...


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 am

    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:


    the hell is that?!XD

    this guy's killing my stomach...ooohh the paaiiin. help me stop!!
    he's nuthin like Furuichi oiii...have some mercy..

    no mercy for him pleaseXD


    Still who is weird enough to make sth like this ? Must be someone on drugs...

    waiii...people like him makes manga a little bit more interesting dont u think? please root for him a little. ahahaha~

    that unicorn guy...HENSHIN FAILED!! yeah..wrong outfit.
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:waiii...people like him makes manga a little bit more interesting dont u think? please root for him a little. ahahaha~

    that unicorn guy...HENSHIN FAILED!! yeah..wrong outfit.


    I like Himekawa, aka pretty boy, more than Furuichi. Its almost as if he is a M...


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 am

    Hijikata wrote:
    I like Himekawa, aka pretty boy, more than Furuichi. Its almost as if he is a M...

    heh~ yeah already liked the Ishiyama's Touhoushinki. aahh..except for Kunieda.
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    I like Himekawa, aka pretty boy, more than Furuichi. Its almost as if he is a M...

    heh~ yeah already liked the Ishiyama's Touhoushinki. aahh..except for Kunieda.



    I like kunieda the most (from the fem charas)


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 am

    Hijikata wrote:
    I like kunieda the most (from the fem charas)

    I have the tendency to discriminate the female without a reason. pirat
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    I like kunieda the most (from the fem charas)

    I have the tendency to discriminate the female without a reason. pirat


    lol, well that explains.


    PS: What about Kagura?


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    I like kunieda the most (from the fem charas)

    I have the tendency to discriminate the female without a reason. pirat


    lol, well that explains.


    PS: What about Kagura?

    uuuurm..what about her?
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    I like kunieda the most (from the fem charas)

    I have the tendency to discriminate the female without a reason. pirat


    lol, well that explains.


    PS: What about Kagura?

    uuuurm..what about her?

    you discriminate her as well? (^_^)


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    you discriminate her as well? (^_^)

    hmmm...she's quite interesting if she's anywhere near Sougo. Surprised
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    you discriminate her as well? (^_^)

    hmmm...she's quite interesting if she's anywhere near Sougo. Surprised


    or her brother....


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 am

    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    you discriminate her as well? (^_^)

    hmmm...she's quite interesting if she's anywhere near Sougo. Surprised


    or her brother....


    heh~ NOW YOU GOT WHAT I MEANT!!! ATTAGIRL *pats pats*
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    you discriminate her as well? (^_^)

    hmmm...she's quite interesting if she's anywhere near Sougo. Surprised


    or her brother....


    heh~ NOW YOU GOT WHAT I MEANT!!! ATTAGIRL *pats pats*

    What's with people always pat me? OI!!


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Dark Mayo on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    heh~ NOW YOU GOT WHAT I MEANT!!! ATTAGIRL *pats pats*

    What's with people always pat me? OI!!

    hmm? you prefer people squeeze your head more?
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Hijikata on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 am

    Dark Mayo wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    Dark Mayo wrote:
    heh~ NOW YOU GOT WHAT I MEANT!!! ATTAGIRL *pats pats*

    What's with people always pat me? OI!!

    hmm? you prefer people squeeze your head more?

    noooo, just stay away from my head>_<


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!

    Sponsored content

    Re: fave charas

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:55 pm