We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!


    When You Are Sick, come here

    Share
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 am

    and tell us all about it.

    I got frostbite today.
    I turned yellow, purple, colorless, see-through
    then i couldnt feel ma feet and then i couldnt walk
    and now ma internal organs hurt and i cant stop shaking.

    Other than that, day off tomorrow so I feel perfectly fine!

    cheers
    avatar
    SparklingPinkRanger
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 46
    Disgust Points : 49
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 33
    Location : Hell

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  SparklingPinkRanger on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 am

    AdminGoat wrote:and tell us all about it.

    I got frostbite today.
    I turned yellow, purple, colorless, see-through
    then i couldnt feel ma feet and then i couldnt walk
    and now ma internal organs hurt and i cant stop shaking.

    Other than that, day off tomorrow so I feel perfectly fine!

    cheers


    JIJIK DUN DIIIIIIEEEE!!! U CANT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!! *hugging ur frosting feet*

    let me see...today i have bad case of diarhea, headache from sleepy, n little bit of heartburn. am i dying too?


    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:39 am

    SparklingPinkRanger wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:and tell us all about it.

    I got frostbite today.
    I turned yellow, purple, colorless, see-through
    then i couldnt feel ma feet and then i couldnt walk
    and now ma internal organs hurt and i cant stop shaking.

    Other than that, day off tomorrow so I feel perfectly fine!

    cheers


    JIJIK DUN DIIIIIIEEEE!!! U CANT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!! *hugging ur frosting feet*

    let me see...today i have bad case of diarhea, headache from sleepy, n little bit of heartburn. am i dying too?



    oi, oi don't die here! *shoves mayo in jiji's and p-chan's mouth* here mayo will make everything better^^

    I think I'm better of than you two, I have a bit fever and since starting this week a headache which won't leave me. And I don't know but my face is all red...and hot..I thought I couldn't get red at all>_<

    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 pm

    actually, i know what happened, today a priest touched me with a cross in ma face, so i think that didnt go too well with all the devils i'm housing.

    ma temp is normal, ma head feels like on fire inside a jar under water and ma body is freezing. this is fantastic, i might turn into a gargoyle.
    avatar
    Aisxos
    Moral
    Moral

    Posts : 9
    Disgust Points : 13
    Join date : 2011-01-06

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  Aisxos on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 am

    I waz sik for 3 daiz sinc nuyear. Happi 2011 lulz
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  AdminGoat on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 am

    Aisxos wrote:I waz sik for 3 daiz sinc nuyear. Happi 2011 lulz

    bio section first and english only or banned.
    sickfag.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 am

    I cant seem to be able to eat anything for lunch or dinner without having the fear of throwing up...my food comes up but just a small bit with the acid..its really disturbing and my stomach starts hurting.


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:24 am

    Hijikata wrote:I cant seem to be able to eat anything for lunch or dinner without having the fear of throwing up...my food comes up but just a small bit with the acid..its really disturbing and my stomach starts hurting.

    i miss you already.
    i wont attend the funeral.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:I cant seem to be able to eat anything for lunch or dinner without having the fear of throwing up...my food comes up but just a small bit with the acid..its really disturbing and my stomach starts hurting.

    i miss you already.
    i wont attend the funeral.


    You ass!! I wont die earlier than you!! Over my dead body! *gets out a bazooka*


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!

    Sponsored content

    Re: When You Are Sick, come here

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:21 pm