We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!


    Politics and Politics

    Share
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 am

    jus'coz someone said we'll never talk about politics.

    Violations of Democracy and human rights, post facts.


    http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2010/11/12/greece-plans-new-austerity-measures-meet-deficit-target-wsj/


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Hijikata on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:jus'coz someone said we'll never talk about politics.

    Violations of Democracy and human rights, post facts.


    http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2010/11/12/greece-plans-new-austerity-measures-meet-deficit-target-wsj/

    Oi! Do you mean me? Is this like Revenge??
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:29 pm

    Ahem... I believe using fox news for a source for anything is fundamentally flawed. Discuss.
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:22 pm

    kryptonyte wrote:Ahem... I believe using fox news for a source for anything is fundamentally flawed. Discuss.

    agreed. i never use proper sources anyway.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 am

    well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.

    is the shit. thats all that needs to be said about wikileaks XD
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 am

    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.

    is the shit. thats all that needs to be said about wikileaks XD

    wow, we two suck at debating serious issues.
    I LIKE YA.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.

    is the shit. thats all that needs to be said about wikileaks XD

    wow, we two suck at debating serious issues.
    I LIKE YA.

    I LIKE YA TOO, COME 'ERE YOU! *messes up your hair... more*
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 am

    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.

    is the shit. thats all that needs to be said about wikileaks XD

    wow, we two suck at debating serious issues.
    I LIKE YA.

    I LIKE YA TOO, COME 'ERE YOU! *messes up your hair... more*

    haha!
    *takes off yer glasses and throws em in a cold lake*


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:well somebody has to disagree for this to be entertaining -_-

    i woz never a politics person, i just like to point out the obvious.
    how about a north korea thread? somebody willing to share whatever knowledge he/she holds on the matter?

    also, wikileaks.

    is the shit. thats all that needs to be said about wikileaks XD

    wow, we two suck at debating serious issues.
    I LIKE YA.

    I LIKE YA TOO, COME 'ERE YOU! *messes up your hair... more*

    haha!
    *takes off yer glasses and throws em in a cold lake*

    ahaha!
    *throws you in lake* be a dear and get my glasses while you're in there ^_^
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am

    I knew it, we are never gonna talk about politics cheers


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 77
    Disgust Points : 88
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 29
    Location : Under the sand and sun

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Novus Orsa on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

    Who the hell wants to talk about it here anyways? There's plenty of other site to go and debate on. Meh, but that's me. It's too serious anyhow... Neutral


    _________________
    "My brain is losing oxygen, damn heater is trying to kill me again..."
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 am

    Novus Orsa wrote:Who the hell wants to talk about it here anyways? There's plenty of other site to go and debate on. Meh, but that's me. It's too serious anyhow... Neutral


    thats what I thought as well^^


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am

    Novus Orsa wrote:Who the hell wants to talk about it here anyways? There's plenty of other site to go and debate on. Meh, but that's me. It's too serious anyhow... Neutral

    go forth and make it goofy yo XD
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm

    *swims happily in lake*

    advanced viking swimming!

    *dies*


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:*swims happily in lake*

    advanced viking swimming!

    *dies*

    *comes to your rescue* Hold on jijiiiiii!!!!


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  kryptonyte on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 pm

    ah, my glasses washed up on shore *picks up glasses*
    avatar
    HenGz
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 14
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 28
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  HenGz on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:43 am

    Where you guys from?i wanna tok bout M'sia's politic..the story can cont for about few mths Surprised
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 am

    HenGz wrote:Where you guys from?i wanna tok bout M'sia's politic..the story can cont for about few mths Surprised



    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    HenGz
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 14
    Join date : 2011-01-26
    Age : 28
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  HenGz on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am

    AdminGoat wrote:
    HenGz wrote:Where you guys from?i wanna tok bout M'sia's politic..the story can cont for about few mths Surprised


    So cute!!
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  AdminGoat on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 am



    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Hijikata on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 am

    AdminGoat wrote:


    Good one:D


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Politics and Politics

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm