We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!


    fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Share
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 pm

    I thought I start a new topic since nobody has yet. So people tell me what is your favorite kind of music or recommend some you think are really good. Tell your download sources (c'mon I know they most people download 'em, just like me heheh).

    I will make a start:

    -Breaking Benjamin ("Dairy of jane")
    -30 seconds to mars ("hurricane" album is really good)
    -Switchfoot ("Meant to live" and "dare you to move" are real nice)
    -SR-71 (I recommend "tomorrow")
    -Fightstar- "Mono"


    I usually type in the following words to download them:

    "name(song).mp3 mediafire"

    But www.mp3raid.com is a good site as well.


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 77
    Disgust Points : 88
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 29
    Location : Under the sand and sun

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Novus Orsa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 pm

    Well actually I just search for any songs via Youtube. And after, I go to www.ListentoYoutube.com and use there site to leech XP

    And as for favs, I'm a pretty worldy listener. I listen to nearly anything.

    • Soundgarden - Overfloater, Tighter and Tighter, Burden In My Hand
    • Atreyu - Becoming The Bull, Falling Down
    • Yoko Kanno - Too many, but right now Run Rabbit Junk and Inner Universe (by Origa)
    • Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows, Burn The Witch
    • Incubus - Again too much, I like a LOT of their albums
    • Audioslave - Gasoline, Shadow On The Sun


    and that's all I can think about at the moment...


    Last edited by Novus Orsa on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    "My brain is losing oxygen, damn heater is trying to kill me again..."
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  AdminGoat on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

    i like this song

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqgaDASr1RY

    im into depression lately, tryin' ta balance ma hyperness.


    kudos to saed for introducing me to this song, altho the band is very lame:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LOOKssMpA


    for drum&bass stuff like photek, check out FANU. he's finnish, and awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0Ry44NRvM


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:i like this song

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqgaDASr1RY

    im into depression lately, tryin' ta balance ma hyperness.


    kudos to saed for introducing me to this song, altho the band is very lame:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LOOKssMpA


    for drum&bass stuff like photek, check out FANU. he's finnish, and awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0Ry44NRvM

    if you are trying to balance ya hyperness I suggest "mono" from fightstar, it's calming in the start (okay it get a bit rocky in the end) or do you know this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynCB2Y-n9S8

    the second song is really calming^^


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 pm

    Novus Orsa wrote:Well actually I just search for any songs via Youtube. And after, I go to www.ListentoYoutube.com and use there site to leech XP

    And as for favs, I'm a pretty worldy listener. I listen to nearly anything.

    • Soundgarden - Overfloater, Tighter and Tighter, Burden In My Hand
    • Atreyu - Becoming The Bull, Falling Down
    • Yoko Kanno - Too many, but right now Run Rabbit Junk and Inner Universe (by Origa)
    • Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows, Burn The Witch
    • Incubus - Again too much, I like a LOT of their albums
    • Audioslave - Gasoline, Shadow On The Sun


    and that's all I can think about at the moment...

    I love Yoko Kanno's "Inner Universe", it's from Ghost in the shell^o^


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  kryptonyte on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm

    tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:33 pm

    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  kryptonyte on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe

    ahh, wrong warez. Theres a lot of open invite sites that get filled with bots and thus are unclean. This one's invite only so the links are always clean. I've never downloaded anything unsafe.
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm

    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe

    ahh, wrong warez. Theres a lot of open invite sites that get filled with bots and thus are unclean. This one's invite only so the links are always clean. I've never downloaded anything unsafe.


    That sounds really tempting. What's name of the site?

    And what kind of music do you like?


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  kryptonyte on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe

    ahh, wrong warez. Theres a lot of open invite sites that get filled with bots and thus are unclean. This one's invite only so the links are always clean. I've never downloaded anything unsafe.


    That sounds really tempting. What's name of the site?

    And what kind of music do you like?

    http://www.warez-bb.org/

    try to register, I think they open registration during holiday seasons.

    And I listen to just about anything, mostly classic(ish) rock right now
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm

    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe

    ahh, wrong warez. Theres a lot of open invite sites that get filled with bots and thus are unclean. This one's invite only so the links are always clean. I've never downloaded anything unsafe.


    That sounds really tempting. What's name of the site?

    And what kind of music do you like?

    http://www.warez-bb.org/

    try to register, I think they open registration during holiday seasons.

    And I listen to just about anything, mostly classic(ish) rock right now


    thanks


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  kryptonyte on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:
    Hijikata wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:tell me an album and 95 percent of the time i can get links for it XD

    I use a warez site.

    You are goodXD But I don't do warez sites...they are not very safe

    ahh, wrong warez. Theres a lot of open invite sites that get filled with bots and thus are unclean. This one's invite only so the links are always clean. I've never downloaded anything unsafe.


    That sounds really tempting. What's name of the site?

    And what kind of music do you like?

    http://www.warez-bb.org/

    try to register, I think they open registration during holiday seasons.

    And I listen to just about anything, mostly classic(ish) rock right now


    thanks

    you're very welcome.
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  AdminGoat on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm

    i dedicate this song to ma 10yr old pc which i had named isaac.
    rip.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vdUyeWqAuI


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

    Posts : 119
    Disgust Points : 126
    Join date : 2011-01-02

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  kryptonyte on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:34 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:i dedicate this song to ma 10yr old pc which i had named isaac.
    rip.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vdUyeWqAuI



    there's always more to come love, I'm sure Isaac will be good after a few transplants, if he isn't already.
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Dark Mayo on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 am

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrQtzcvbb4

    here's something that can make ur ears bleed. bare with it cuz d lyrics r nice.
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 am

    S.A.E.D wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrQtzcvbb4

    here's something that can make ur ears bleed. bare with it cuz d lyrics r nice.

    worst.song.ever.


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  AdminGoat on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:37 pm

    currently im listening on repeat the new album of a local band called rotting christ.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hOfNukY6Og&feature=related


    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

    Posts : 200
    Disgust Points : 208
    Join date : 2011-01-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Kingdom of Mayonnaise

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:currently im listening on repeat the new album of a local band called rotting christ.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hOfNukY6Og&feature=related


    I like to listen to this song lately. Its from system of a down.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcDXZ5Xl_aI


    _________________
    Life.


    If you aint pissing people off,

    you aint doing it right!
    avatar
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 44
    Disgust Points : 45
    Join date : 2011-01-04
    Age : 32
    Location : Insane Asylum

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Dark Mayo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 am

    AdminGoat wrote:i like this song

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqgaDASr1RY
    that song's nice Like a Star @ heaven

    here's other that I luv in few years back in Uni n recently.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUkoL9RE72o&ob=av3el

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZmvJknzLfU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxhCsi9lNV8


    down here's a bit gory and ignore d vid as it's about pedobears xp
    as the lyrics goes..I like to think it's got deeper meaning as to no matter how close you know a person. there's always something inside them that they don't wanna reveal. that shouldn't be revealed. that needed to be kept away forever. they want to keep way. something like that.but then..this is actually juz bout him killing a pedo person. enjoyZzz..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4RYfPOD4Q&ob=av2em
    avatar
    AdminGoat
    GOD

    Posts : 204
    Disgust Points : 252
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 33
    Location : Bucketheadland

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  AdminGoat on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am



    _________________
    BULLOCKS!
    avatar
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 15
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Thessaloniki

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Phoebs on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm

    AdminGoat wrote:currently im listening on repeat the new album of a local band called rotting christ.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hOfNukY6Og&feature=related


    great album bounce
    avatar
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 15
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Thessaloniki

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Phoebs on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 pm

    for some reason I'm into this stuff the last couple of days, it'd kinda meaningless

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXdEuAVOeA&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SP71B8152559FA2805
    avatar
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

    Posts : 13
    Disgust Points : 15
    Join date : 2011-01-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Thessaloniki

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Phoebs on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm

    and also some old school trance Like a Star @ heaven

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EFG-JkqPXY

    Sponsored content

    Re: fav music, recommendations or good sources

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:52 pm