We Are Disgusting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!

+4
Hijikata
Novus Orsa
kryptonyte
Aisxos
8 posters

RIP Admingoat PC

SparklingPinkRanger
    SparklingPinkRanger
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 49

RIP Admingoat PC - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP Admingoat PC

Post  SparklingPinkRanger Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Novus Orsa wrote:Hahahaah wow, it seems there's definitely a lot of stuff cooking up about this. Well hey Nanim, I know you're pissed the shit off about it everytime you find out about it, but look at the bright side, you can still kill her yourself Wink

THE WORSE PART ABOUT IM BEING DOOP IS INSTEAD OF I FEEL CRAZILY MAD I FEEL CRAZILY RELIEVE!!! ITS FAR MORE BETTER THAT SHE DOOP ME THAN IF THE NEWS IS TRUE!!! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!! I DEFFINITELY KILL HER MYSELF ONE DAY!!! I WILL!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    kryptonyte
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Disgust Points : 126

Post  kryptonyte Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

SparklingPinkRanger wrote:
    Novus Orsa wrote:Hahahaah wow, it seems there's definitely a lot of stuff cooking up about this. Well hey Nanim, I know you're pissed the shit off about it everytime you find out about it, but look at the bright side, you can still kill her yourself Wink

THE WORSE PART ABOUT IM BEING DOOP IS INSTEAD OF I FEEL CRAZILY MAD I FEEL CRAZILY RELIEVE!!! ITS FAR MORE BETTER THAT SHE DOOP ME THAN IF THE NEWS IS TRUE!!! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!! I DEFFINITELY KILL HER MYSELF ONE DAY!!! I WILL!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Looking forward to that lethal... water gun fight you eventually rain down upon her.
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Disgust Points : 252

Post  AdminGoat Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 am

kryptonyte wrote:
    SparklingPinkRanger wrote:

Looking forward to that lethal... water gun fight you eventually rain down upon her.

water guns yaaaay!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am