We Are Disgusting

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are Disgusting

Retards Unite Again!

+6
Hijikata
Novus Orsa
SadoHitman13
kryptonyte
cherryvines
AdminGoat
10 posters

show me yer pants

AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Disgust Points : 252

show me yer pants Empty show me yer pants

Post  AdminGoat Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 pm

All members, mods and admins are requested to post their bio so that we dont have ta make introductions. Purpose of the thread is ta maintain the family status we achieved throughout the years. Anons can fuck off.

Please include yer first names, countries, nationalities, cities, schools, languages, uni/colleges, jobs, goals and whatever else ye like, i.e. characteristics, likings, pets and so on.

as for me...
    AdminGoat AKA jo
    greek
    1.77m/65kg
    blue hair, red eyes
    engineer and mechanic mostly
    I work for sound and food industry and whatever includes a machine.
    slacking, slouching, drinking, eating, sleeping, brawling
    im interested in psychoacoustics, mythologies, comics, internets blablah.
    i was s'posed ta become a musician but then i realized i woz too caustic and had enormous potential to take over the universe so i lost interest.
    im a big hater, i have a bad temper, i get bored easily and im adorable just like an electrocuted dinosaur with a wig.
    Also I cannot live without MILK.
    Constitution approximately 18.

cherryvines
    cherryvines
    Moral
    Moral

Disgust Points : 3

show me yer pants Empty Re: show me yer pants

Post  cherryvines Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 pm

AdminGoat wrote:All members, mods and admins are requested to post their bio so that we dont have ta make introductions. Purpose of the thread is ta maintain the family status we achieved throughout the years. Anons can fuck off.

Please include yer first names, countries, nationalities, cities, schools, languages, uni/colleges, jobs, goals and whatever else ye like, i.e. characteristics, likings, pets and so on.

Oi.. Why do I feel like I'm signing up for some online dating site!? Shocked

Well, since you showed me your pants first, I guess I'll show mine too.

My name is Terri. I'm Chinese-Canadian and I live in Calgary. Right now, I'm a Technical Writer, but contemplating a career change. My hobbies and interests include baking, art, crafts, music, movies, literature, going out, etc.
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm

cherryvines wrote:
    AdminGoat wrote:All members, mods and admins are requested to post their bio so that we dont have ta make introductions. Purpose of the thread is ta maintain the family status we achieved throughout the years. Anons can fuck off.

Oi.. Why do I feel like I'm signing up for some online dating site!? Shocked

Well, since you showed me your pants first, I guess I'll show mine too.

My name is Terri. I'm Chinese-Canadian and I live in Calgary. Right now, I'm a Technical Writer, but contemplating a career change. My hobbies and interests include baking, art, crafts, music, movies, literature, going out, etc.

in that case, nude pics plz
    i can make profit.
    cherryvines
    cherryvines
    Moral
    Moral

Post  cherryvines Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 pm

AdminGoat wrote:
    in that case, nude pics plz
    i can make profit.

You first, JoJo! What a Face
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:47 pm

show me yer pants _12171979838091
    cherryvines
    cherryvines
    Moral
    Moral

Post  cherryvines Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Nice man bits ya got there
    kryptonyte
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Disgust Points : 126

Post  kryptonyte Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Sigh, I've always hated filling out these things... So I wont. If by the username you have not the slightest inclination who I might be then chances are we haven't quite achieved that "family status." Yet. If so, please feel free to talk to me and ask questions. I like to talk, a connection is better shared when it is direct. I assure you; I'm friendlier than I make myself seem.

I will however leave off with one more thing. When milk is poured onto cereal, is it considered:

a) A condement
    b) A beverage
    c) A broth
    d) A sauce
    SadoHitman13
    SadoHitman13
    Moral
    Moral

Disgust Points : 4

Post  SadoHitman13 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Hai hai, ore no deban da....

-Name's Jessica
    -Online Names are: Usagi [and w/e u make from it], Okita, or Gin
    -Purely Chinese, despite being born in America [yes I'm a failure as an Azn]
    -I'm....5'4..i think
    -In college
    -Dunno what major in. I wanted to try world domination but, if not, so thinking as a double major in Comp Sci and International Relations while learning as many languages as possible
    -Working at school in the cafe area. A part-timer in PR for a company whenever they call [which is never anymore]
    -Dream..sah...be as content as possible I guess. If I can't achieve world domination, at least a decent living and perhaps married
    -my love of anime, bishies, mangas, and j-culture drives me to the extreme. i love as well [not american rap, or things with a lot of cursing], drawing, surfing the web, fantasy, magick, observing ppl, and stuff i cannot say [blood, gore, and yaoi]
    - I have multiple personas, which can be hard to deal with. in many cases, i can be indifferent to many things and will be bored of things that don't interest or entertain me. To my family and to my friends, I would be over concerned for their well-being, and would kill hurt anyone that harms them.
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:20 pm

kryptonyte wrote:Sigh, I've always hated filling out these things... So I wont. If by the username you have not the slightest inclination who I might be then chances are we haven't quite achieved that "family status." Yet. If so, please feel free to talk to me and ask questions. I like to talk, a connection is better shared when it is direct. I assure you; I'm friendlier than I make myself seem.

I will however leave off with one more thing. When milk is poured onto cereal, is it considered:

a) A condement
    b) A beverage
    c) A broth
    d) A sauce

fill out the bio or i'll feed you yer guts.
    what about the newfags who dont kno who yarr, they'll all be liek WHOTHEFUCKAREYOUGODIE. dont want that, i must maintain the ultimate hostility level in this place.
    kryptonyte
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm

AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:Sigh, I've always hated filling out these things... So I wont. If by the username you have not the slightest inclination who I might be then chances are we haven't quite achieved that "family status." Yet. If so, please feel free to talk to me and ask questions. I like to talk, a connection is better shared when it is direct. I assure you; I'm friendlier than I make myself seem.

a) A condement
    b) A beverage
    c) A broth
    d) A sauce

fill out the bio or i'll feed you yer guts.
    what about the newfags who dont kno who yarr, they'll all be liek WHOTHEFUCKAREYOUGODIE. dont want that, i must maintain the ultimate hostility level in this place.

I am he who has ridden through the desert on a camel with half of a name; A mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a delicious multi-grain taco.

Think about it Kumajou, CR was at its best for us when we were both familiar and anonymous. It was somehow more entertaining. Why not try to emulate what worked the first time?
    Novus Orsa
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 88

Post  Novus Orsa Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Isn't it easy enough to just stop by my profile and just see who I am? Meh, well nevermind, I'm too vague on there I suppose.

*Novus Orsa aka OC (HighRoller89)
    *Pac Islander & USA resident (Cali ftw)
    *6'3"

The rest I know you can just ask me if you're bothered by the fact that I haven't indulged your inquisitive nature. I pretty sure don't bite.

And here are my pants:
    show me yer pants 1980s-parachute-pants
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 pm

I disagree.
    CR just unleashed the beast out of us, just coz so many ppl of similar taste and humor gathered in one place. the fact that we were anons or roleplaying was actually pretty restraining. i think we'd make a hellova story just being ourselves and not pretending ta be someone else. now, if yer shy, thats a different case. but i really think its retarded ta hide yerself and expect the others to talk with ya and share things, when ya aint willing.

our behaviors are the same as back then, only now we know and appreciate and care more bout each other. which i consider best. fag.
    kryptonyte
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 pm

AdminGoat wrote:I disagree.
    CR just unleashed the beast out of us, just coz so many ppl of similar taste and humor gathered in one place. the fact that we were anons or roleplaying was actually pretty restraining. i think we'd make a hellova story just being ourselves and not pretending ta be someone else. now, if yer shy, thats a different case. but i really think its retarded ta hide yerself and expect the others to talk with ya and share things, when ya aint willing.

our behaviors are the same as back then, only now we know and appreciate and care more bout each other. which i consider best. fag.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, sup with the name callin? potty mouth.

And I'm completely willing to share things bout myself, just unwilling to hammer a sign into the ground with a definition of mah person which will be in effect for the duration of this forum. I'm not just refusing to do it here, I never do the intro bit- i just find it annoying.

We're all here because we're in some way similar, so get to know me the old fashioned way- by talking. We know so much more about each other than we did in the old days, but you and I both know that many of us don't talk half as much. Now we can blame that on people growing up and life getting busier but I am sure that at least in part, it's due to things becoming too real, and thus less light, and conversely less entertaining.

... and I can feel the vein in your forehead puffing up XD
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 am

kryptonyte wrote:

And I'm completely willing to share things bout myself, just unwilling to hammer a sign into the ground with a definition of mah person which will be in effect for the duration of this forum. I'm not just refusing to do it here, I never do the intro bit- i just find it annoying.

We're all here because we're in some way similar, so get to know me the old fashioned way- by talking. We know so much more about each other than we did in the old days, but you and I both know that many of us don't talk half as much. Now we can blame that on people growing up and life getting busier but I am sure that at least in part, it's due to things becoming too real, and thus less light, and conversely less entertaining.

YOU, SON, CAN NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT.
    nah jus'kiddin. maybe ya can start training pigeons for war.
    you'd easily come up with a chara to RP, but you wont come up with a few words bout yerself. its controversial.

for the billionth time, i said that the forum is practical bcoz you dont hafta worry about the timezones. its impossible to chat with terri for example, but you can see her posting stuff here.
    so basically i want us bunch of ppl to gather up and keep in touch. i asked ya ta label yerselves, coz if we invite more ppl from cr or our friends, and we cant chat with them to get to know 'em, we gonna fill the place with "oh and whats your name again?" posts. im being more practical than lame this time.
    kryptonyte
    kryptonyte
    The Black Horseman
    The Black Horseman

Post  kryptonyte Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 am

AdminGoat wrote:
    kryptonyte wrote:

YOU, SON, CAN NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT.
    nah jus'kiddin. maybe ya can start training pigeons for war.
    you'd easily come up with a chara to RP, but you wont come up with a few words bout yerself. its controversial.

for the billionth time, i said that the forum is practical bcoz you dont hafta worry about the timezones. its impossible to chat with terri for example, but you can see her posting stuff here.
    so basically i want us bunch of ppl to gather up and keep in touch. i asked ya ta label yerselves, coz if we invite more ppl from cr or our friends, and we cant chat with them to get to know 'em, we gonna fill the place with "oh and whats your name again?" posts. im being more practical than lame this time.

Sigh... Never said forums were impractical, i think they're great. And as for the "oh, whats your name?" isn't it better to see if you even like the person before you tell them your name? I have no problem being called Kryptonyte, or any variation of it. It's kinda just defensive. Even then, most of you know who I am XD
    Hijikata
    Hijikata
    Ursusagalmatophiliac
    Ursusagalmatophiliac

Disgust Points : 208

Post  Hijikata Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm

OKay, here is hijitaka or known as hiji-chan from CR

Name's Manu (it's my nick, it's easier that way)and I live in Germany but origin's India.
    I'm currently a BSc. BA student in my first year.

Characteristics:

-have long brown hair and eyes
    -164 cm tall (small?)
    -like sleeping, eating, Internet, watching dramas, anime
    -hate spam, boring stuff etc.
    -get angry real fast and curse a lot (in different languages)
    -act like a kid, so don't get confused if I get all whiny and stuff

If there are other things one wants to know about me, just ask (I won't bite)Smile

Last edited by Hijikata on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Phoebs
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 15

Post  Phoebs Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 am

I'm phoebe i'm greek. I work as an intern in lawyers office but I don't like it all that much. It's ok for now though.
    I like boxing and athletics in general. I love cooking and eating and I'm interested in world war II history......I hate knowitalls and zombies.
    As for pets I'm a huge cat and snails fan!
    My characteristics are : long dark brown hair and eyes, 1.73 cm tall.
    That;s it I think.
    May the force be with me..
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 am

Phoebs wrote:I'm phoebe i'm greek. I work as an intern in lawyers office but I don't like it all that much. It's ok for now though.
    I like boxing and athletics in general. I love cooking and eating and I'm interested in world war II history......I hate knowitalls and zombies.
    As for pets I'm a huge cat and snails fan!
    My characteristics are : long dark brown hair and eyes, 1.73 cm tall.
    That;s it I think.
    May the force be with me..

im with this nerd since primary school.
    attack her.
    Novus Orsa
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:55 am

AdminGoat wrote:im with this nerd since primary school.
    attack her.
    Bahahahaha sending friends to the wolves like this? Ah well, ladies 1st. And nice to meet ya!! pirat
    Phoebs
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Phoebs Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 am

Hiiii!! Respect the nerds rabbit
    Novus Orsa
    Novus Orsa
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Novus Orsa Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 am

They (generally) rule the world, why wouldn't I?
    AdminGoat
    AdminGoat
    GOD

Post  AdminGoat Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

LIES!

you aint 1.73 coz you're taller.
    and you know it.
    Phoebs
    Phoebs
    Deviant
    Deviant

Post  Phoebs Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 am

Realy??? I'm 1.75?? Hooorayyy!!
    Dark Mayo
    Dark Mayo
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 45

Post  Dark Mayo Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:12 am

Hope it's not too late to show me pants. Aaaanyway, wutever,

-me wuz Mayora_13 from CR.

-ish Malaysian - where pervs live happily.

-nick: Saed, Dida, Idiey (pr: E.D.),Saeidhy, Sa'di and some other along the way.

-interests: how my brain functions, mind torture, gloominess, the rain, darkness, sentimental elements, the underworld, hallucinating/imagining, introduced to new things, and other interesting stuff - surprise meehh onegaiii!.

-traits: talks to self a lot, has short temper, hates many things, behaviour changes accordingly like a chameleon, gets bored, emo, annoyed like in a split second, sometimes can be a total clueless - this is when my brain is too bored or high on coffee, brain trashes memories in three days everytime - only the strong ones stay though, usually found having issues with own brain and other yadda yadda that's unknown even to myself.

...ahhh, what else?
    Epic Song of Pants
    SparklingPinkRanger
    SparklingPinkRanger
    Deviant
    Deviant

Disgust Points : 49

Post  SparklingPinkRanger Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 pm

S.A.E.D wrote:Hope it's not too late to show me pants. Aaaanyway, wutever,

-me wuz Mayora_13 from CR.

-ish Malaysian - where pervs live happily.

-nick: Saed, Dida, Idiey (pr: E.D.),Saeidhy, Sa'di and some other along the way.

-interests: how my brain functions, mind torture, gloominess, the rain, darkness, sentimental elements, the underworld, hallucinating/imagining, introduced to new things, and other interesting stuff - surprise meehh onegaiii!.

-traits: talks to self a lot, has short temper, hates many things, behaviour changes accordingly like a chameleon, gets bored, emo, annoyed like in a split second, sometimes can be a total clueless - this is when my brain is too bored or high on coffee, brain trashes memories in three days everytime - only the strong ones stay though, usually found having issues with own brain and other yadda yadda that's unknown even to myself.

...ahhh, what else?
    Epic Song of Pants

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUN GIVE WEIRD IMPRESSION TO D COUNTRY OOIIIII

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content